Due to COVID-19 and the current condition of our country and state, the leadership at the University of Denver has decided to cancel all June summer camp activities. Every summer we look forward to connecting with our supportive community but we feel this is the right decision to ensure the safety of our Pioneer neighbors. Everyone who has made payment will be refunded 94% of their initial payment. The other 6% will be used to refund Firewood camps; our camp administrator and stripe payment processing company. These two companies are vital in providing convenience and organization for our great camps year in and year out. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Dwight Thorne II @ Dwight.thorne@du.edu

A message from Coach Billups:

“With all that our world is going through, we feel that it is extremely important to keep you all safe during this pandemic. As disappointing as this information may be, we want you to know that you are still a part of our DU Basketball family. We will be sending out some videos explaining some drills that are easy to complete at home for our campers. We are excited to help virtually, but also a bit disappointed of losing the opportunity to spend time with you all this summer.

Thank you to all the parents and/or guardians that afforded these young people the chance to learn from us. Please be safe throughout this time. We will see you again, soon!” -Head Coach, Rodney Billups

Thank you and Go Pios!
Rodney Billups 

There are currently no camps open for registration.


Please contact us at support@firewoodcamps.com or +1(303)871-3293 with any and all Questions you have regarding our camps.

Thanks for visiting us.

Proudly Sponsored By